This mix is from beautiful Norway – the finest Norwegian rap presented by DJ Reit Riddim from Oslo.
This mix was premiered at Ness Radio on 5th June 2015
01. Jaa9 & OnklP – Følgeru Med (produced by Sorte Beats)
02. Klish – Koffer Ikke (produced by Sorte Beats)
03. A-Laget ft. Mats Dawg & Jonas V – Dauinger (produced by HKON)
04. Mats Dawg ft. Store P – Skog (produced by Basekontoret)
05. Lars Fra Mars & Alfaalfa – Marlboro Gold (produced by J Ramm)
06. Cezinando – Gærningsøyeblikket (produced by Basmo Family)
07. Oter ft. Shitrich, Klish – 750 Fittetryna
08. Jaa9 & OnklP – Domino (produced by Sorte Beats)
09. Klish, Oter, Mats Dawg, Pumba – Napoleon RMX (produced by Sorte Beats)
10. Store P – Vikkje Være I Din Verden (produced by Tailors)
11. Arif – Sulten (produced by Axxe)
12. RSP & Thomax ft. Ben Baller, Klish – Knull Jente, Tjen Penga (produced by Thomax)
13. Phats – A Long A$$ Slaughter (The Return) (produced by Brickhouse Beats)
14. Awill – Aristocracy (produced by Michael Good)
15. Fredfades & Ivan Ave – Breathe (One) (produced by FredFades)
16. Erik De Torres – Mere meg (produced by Marshtini)
17. HandyCat – Classick
18. Warlocks ft. Opaque – Kroner (produced by Tommy Tee)
REIT RIDDIM is a Norwegian DJ from Oslo. She spins everything from house and new underground sounds to hip hop, dancehall and reggae. She has opened for Freddie Gibbs, Common, Collie Buddz and several Norwegian artists, and have rocked parties in the United States, Europe and around Norway.
Reit Riddim is also an official DJ for Carnival in Oslo. She is one of the project managers for the Caribbean fleet (Caribbean Islands Oslo), and made Norway’s first carnival mixtape, featured by the Caribbean magazine LargeUp, supported by Bunji Garlin and Kes the Band.
Reit Riddim’s first foray into the music industry was as an underground beat maker.