Yes this is very special episode as our #WorldWide excursion enters middle east: All-Arab HipHop mix by Big Hass of Re-Volt magazine! We are very honored to work with him and Pt2 of the mix is already on pipeline – stay tuned.
This mix was premiered at nessradio.com on 17th Oct 2014
1) Sample Production by Saudi/Lebanese Producer Mindcircus
2) Jeddah Fam – Jeddah Love [Saudi]
3) The Narcicyst – Ghaba [Iraq]
4) Malikah & Bu Kolthoum – Jab A’ar [Syria/Lebanon]
5) Westcoast G’s – Ma Ydoom [Saudi]
6) Omar Offendum, Deeb & Saleh El Deen – United [Syria/Egypt/Morroco]
7) Anas Arabi Feat Qusai – Dream [Saudi]
8) Shadia Mansour feat M1 (Dead Prez) – El Kofeyye Arabeyye [Palestine]
9) Timba & Zion – Divine [Saudi]
10) Edd Abbas – Souad [Lebanon]
11) Euphrates – Stereotypes Incorporated [Iraq/Palestine]
12) Checkpoint 303 – Gaza [Palestine]
13) Diligent Thought – Could It Be [UAE]
14) El Far3i & Damar – Al Meethaq [Palestine/Jordan]
15) Arabian Knightz & Deeb – New Day [Egypt]
16) Feras Ibrahim & Nile – Special Dedication [Sudan]
17) The Narcicyst & DAM – hamith helu [Palestine/Iraq]
Hassane Dennaoui (aka Big Hass) is a young Saudi citizen working in the media industry as a Regional Media Manager in a local digital media company – He is the founder of Re-Volt, an online radio blog, since October 2009. He recently launched Re-Volt Magazine (A Monthly Source of real hip hop culture) to expand his work even further & promote Hip-Hop & Arab Culture to the world.
Re-Volt came together as a result of numerous questions in mind about mainstream music, its effect on the youth and how it was lacking cause, awareness and intellect. The Internet being the strongest and main means of communication nowadays, a blog was an ideal vessel to transmit this ideology. His main emphasis was to follow/support the Arabic Hip Hop movement.
After much determination & hard work, he managed to launch Saudi’s First FM Hip Hop Radio Show on newly opened local station (MIX-FM). The show “Laish Hip-Hop?” (meaning: “Why Hip-Hop?”) airs on a weekly basis & it showcases local & Arab Hip Hop artists that don’t usually get FM/TV exposure, it also focuses on Hip-Hop as a culture.
Check out his beautiful Re-Volt magazine online